HP- Hewlett Packard started off as an Information technology company, and then engulfed the market piece by piece encompassing nearly every gadget and device. Today it’s one of the largest manufacturers of Laptops and Printers. With the kind of client-base that HP has, it’s only natural that a lot of you search for ways to contact HP Printer customer support.
There are many ways you can hook up with the team over at HP, and we intend to discuss every single one of them. But for now, let’s start with the basics.
- How to Download Drivers for your HP Printer?
You need the driver for the proper functioning of your HP printers. Head over to the Driver downloads page and enter your Product name/model number.
From the next page simply download the drivers you’re looking for.
How to contact HP Printer support?
It’s a pretty streamlined process, broken down into definite clicks and they’re almost self-guiding.
- Just head over to the support page
- On the page, select your exact printer type.
- Then you’ll be prompted to specify your exact model number.
- And finally just select the one model which is exactly yours.
- Once you do so, you’ll be taken on the next page, where click on the “Contact Support” button on the top-bar.
- Select your country in case it’s not already set to your country> Fill in the form and click on “Show options”.
And then you’ll be shown all the available options to contact them. You might get a number, or an E-mail button. Either way it’s your choice.
Method #2 to Contact HP Printer Support:
- Go to this link and enter your Printer model number/ serial number or product name.
- On the next page, enter your Serial number and click on “show options”.
- Again, you’ll be shown the available options to contact HP Printer support. And you can once again make the choice and get in touch with them using the provided options.
How to find the Serial Number?
As you might have seen, the serial number is mandatory for you to get in touch with HP printer support.
The serial number might be available at a number of locations. Although the “back of the printer” is the most viable option.
You should see a white sticker, which should have a bar code and a number with it. That’s your product serial number.
In case it’s not there, remove your ink-cartridges, and look inside. That’s another location where your serial numbers are imprinted.
HP Printer Customer Support number:
You can also reach them via a Toll-free number on call. They’ve got different numbers for different products, so just head over to this page, and use the number relevant to your product.
So that’s a wrap up on how to contact HP printer support folks. Hope this piece helped. Do let me know if you’ve still got doubts lingering around your northern hemisphere.